Kessil presents the A150W Sky Blue 32W LED Light an innovative, high quality, radiant light. Using Dense Matrix LED technology to emulate a point-like source, the A150W produces glitter lines that rival metal halides without the excess power consumption and heat of metal halides.
The A150W Sky Blue brings out the vivid colors of corals with the specially created spectrums of the A150W. While it is hard to compare the Kessil to 150 Watt metal halide lights, the 32 Watt Kessil has the same effective light spectrum for corals as a 150 Watt metal halide. This is partly due to the efficient use of electricity with LEDs, partly a function of higher percentage of the light being directed downward and partly because a very high percentage of the light spectrum with the Kessil A150W Sky Blue is useful to corals.
The A150W will result in thriving corals with lower electricity bills, less of a need for a chiller and no bulb replacement costs. The lightweight Kessil light, which weighs less than a pound, can be easily hung above the tank from with the two built in mounting tabs (that can be attached to a chain or other hanging mechanism
), or can be clamped to the tank with the Gooseneck Clamp/Mount
- 32 Watts: Effective light equal to a 150 metal halide
- Sky Blue 10000K Special Blend. The Sky Blue model's distinctive spectrum emits light similar to a 10000K light, emitting a natural looking light while providing coral with optimized wavelengths.
- LED array specifically designed and tailored for reef aquariums
- Point light source with glitter lines that rival metal halide lights
- Weight: .9 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional .9 pounds). Dimensions: 3-7/8" X 2.5" Diameter.
- 10 foot power cord from light to power supply. 6 foot cord from power supply to wall plug.
- Universal power supply: 100-240 Volts, 47-63 Hertz. Could require a plug adapter for non-US sockets.
- 1-Year Warranty
- You may wish to also purchase a Kessil LED Light Pendant Gooseneck Clamp/Mount