**1 Year U.S.A. Warranty**
This compact pump is attached to the aquarium wall with magnets and protrudes only about 3 inches into the tank, making it very easy to hide. The pump includes a controller that can link with up to 8 other RW pumps wirelessly and has several wave functions. The RW pumps can go down as low as 10% power, or 130 gal/hour, or as high as 100% power, or 1,500 gal/hour. Each slave pump s output can be adjusted individually, while the master pump controls the wave function..
We have a 1-year warranty on the RW pumps for any manufacturer defects or workmanship error.
Feature (Jebao RW4 Wireless WaveMaker)
- 8 Different Flow Rate (130 - 1500GPH)
- Super Silent. The Rubber Feet Magnetic Base Reduce Noise
- Wireless Controller for Master / Slave Pump
- Can Standalone Operation on One Pump or Wireless
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket
- Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
Wave Mode :
Dialing the knob is necessary when operate this mode to adjust the wave patterns among one or more pumps at the same time. As the volume of water in tank is different from the capacity of the tank, wave period needed to be adjusted by dialing the knob. The wave is biggest when wave length is dialed in to be same as the length of tank; Increase the wave length by dialing the knob in clockwise and reduce it by dialing it counter clockwise.
Tips: You should dial the knob gradually and notice the wave pattern in a certain period after each adjustment.Press SPEED/FEED to adjust the flow rate.
W2? Sine Mode
One or more pumps can operate at the same time in this mode. The power various between 30%-100% and the regulation looks like a sine curve.
Else? Random Mode
One or more pumps can operate at the same time. It is a random mode as the power of pump is changing to a random data all the time without regulation.
One or more pumps can operate at the same time. In constant flow. Flow rate can be adjusted by SPEED/FEED
C? Shift to flow mode
Two pumps are needed to be operated at the same time, when they shift wave and flow in cycles. P1 On, P2 Off,;P2 On, P1 Off; P1 On, P2 Off. and cycles like this. Cycle period ?1s-1min?can by adjusted by switching the knob and adjust the flow rate by pressing SPEED/FEED
- Size : 3.25" x 2.25" x 2.0"
- Power 110V to 240 50/60Hz 8W to 23W